Creating cut-through in various industries and brands – in what is becoming an increasingly competitive marketplace – requires a detailed understanding of shopper needs and behaviours. What’s fundamental though is not just having the insight, but having the skill to translate the implication of that data to develop effective commercial plans for brand owners.
By harnessing the resource, capability and expertise of our in-house team and accessing the leading data and trend behaviour across the industry, we are able to translate this into meaningful insights, which help unlock commercial opportunities for our clients.
Our approach is to mine the countless sources of data we subscribe to, to find the most compelling and significant facts relating to shopper and consumer behaviour within your category. From there we then take the information and develop comprehensive and meaningful strategies and action plans to help your brands grow.
Coupled with our understanding of the retail environment and commercial priorities we help you develop effective selling stories for your brands grounded in shopper needs which deliver real commercial benefit both for the retailer and for your brand.
We can provide support through the following services:
- Access the latest data from leading suppliers such as Dunhumby, Kantar and Sales Out
- Analyse data to understand key trends, behaviour and market performance
- Understand motivations and reasons for specific performance or behaviour
- Identify the implications from specific performance or behaviour
- Develop action plans and initiatives to maximise commercial opportunities or remedy situations
- Propose effective in-outlet category management propositions covering range, merchandising and promotional activity
- Demonstrate the commercial benefit of action for the category, brand, retailer and brand-owner